Leading enterprise automation software company, UiPath, today announced it has deepened its existing integration with ServiceNow, the leading digital workflow company. This integration gives ServiceNow customers the ability to enhance workflow processes and productivity by expanding automation capabilities for ServiceNow Test Management 2.0 and Agile Development projects. Together UiPath and ServiceNow are enabling organizations to operate more proactively and increase business performance.
ServiceNow Test Management 2.0 helps organizations deliver software products more efficiently and with fewer defects by managing and streamlining testing processes for both testers and managers. UiPath Test Manager enables ServiceNow customers to automate their testing environment to test and implement new workflows quickly. The UiPath Test Manager for ServiceNow defines and maps tests to requirements and acts according to results.
Key features of the UiPath Task Manager for ServiceNow include the ability to:
- Automate ServiceNow test cases, enabling organizations to directly automate ServiceNow Test Cases with UiPath Studio Pro.
- Monitor test results so organizations can see how automated tests progress. The UiPath Orchestrator uploads results from automated test runs as they become available.
- Provide detailed test results, including how the executing robots are performing.
- Use UiPath continuous RPA testing to reduce maintenance, downtime, and risk when software robots break.
“The UiPath Test Manager Connector for ServiceNow provides organizations with the ability to directly automate ServiceNow tests with UiPath to enrich their testing portfolio with enterprise-grade automation capabilities. This is critical for IT teams to move quickly and be more efficient, and furthers our mission to unleash human potential and create a clear path to the Fully Automated Enterprise,” said Dhruv Asher, UiPath Senior Vice President of Business Development and Product Alliances.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Laserfiche Honors Industry Leadership in Financial Services, Government, Education and Healthcare - February 23, 2021
- Toshiba Introduces Touch Free App for Multifunction Printers - February 23, 2021
- Y Soft Announces MFX Mobile Reader - February 23, 2021