NEEDHAM, Mass., March 6, 2018 – Kaminario, a leading all-flash storage company, today announced the integration of the Kaminario Composable Data Platform with Commvault’s IntelliSnap® snapshot technology to automate application-consistent data protection and copy data management workflows with the power of all-flash. The seamless integration between Kaminario’s native snaps and Commvault’s IntelliSnap technology provides extremely fast, cost-effective and reliable disaster recovery solutions for on-premises, SaaS, cloud and virtual environments.
With the massive influx of data coming into today’s business environment, companies must safeguard information to prevent liability issues for both customers and business. Therefore, the right data backup and recovery systems are paramount for ensuring business success. The unified integration of Kaminario and Commvault IntelliSnap ensures application-consistent backups that bring intelligence and flexibility to Kaminario native snapshot management. Together Commvault and Kaminario deliver an integrated, automated data protection approach that provides a single, complete view of all stored data. This means you can rapidly recover data, whenever you need to, enabling organizations to quickly return to business as usual from an outage, even in the face of a ransomware event.
By managing Kaminario snapshots with Commvault IntelliSnap technology, customers can significantly shorten backup and recovery windows, accelerated by the performance of Kaminario’s all-flash scale-up and –out architecture. In addition, customers will see various benefits, including:
· Enhanced disaster recovery to the cloud when backing up native Kaminario snapshots directly to public cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure
· Improved ability to restore anywhere and to multiple clients
· Single-click revert and restore anywhere feature, based on Kaminario native snapshots
· Seamless Kaminario snapshot integration with virtualized environments enabling full VM, VMDK, file level and application data restores
“Modern, cloud-era businesses expect an end-to-end seamless data management experience from their infrastructure providers,” said Jonathan Howard, director, Technical Alliances to office of the CTO, Commvault. “The integration of Kaminario’s all-flash storage platform with Commvault’s IntelliSnap technology not only brings the speed of flash to the world of enterprise data protection but also extends the efficiency, automation, intelligence and predictability that comes with tightly integrated snapshot management.”
“In today’s digital era, large and small companies are flooded with information – critical information that needs to be collected, analyzed and protected across various environments,” said Eyal David, CTO, Kaminario. “With the integration of Kaminario’s all-flash and Commvault’s IntelliSnap technology, customers can now address the evolving challenges of managing data in a fast-paced and ever-changing global business environment — quickly, reliably and easily.”
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Laserfiche Honors Industry Leadership in Financial Services, Government, Education and Healthcare - February 23, 2021
- Toshiba Introduces Touch Free App for Multifunction Printers - February 23, 2021
- Y Soft Announces MFX Mobile Reader - February 23, 2021