New functionality and solutions across the Hyland platform include:
- Enhanced productivity within the Salesforce integrations for OnBase and Alfresco, improving internal and external collaboration with deeper integrations and enabling users to access all related content from within Salesforce
- Increased efficiency for the ever-growing remote workforces with the new OnBase integration for Adobe Sign
Expanded cloud offerings across Alfresco, Perceptive Content, Hyland Experience Capture and more
- New intelligent automation capabilities within Nuxeo Insights — bringing the power of AI, trained on business-specific machine learning models
- Newly developed Hyland Epic Hyperdrive integration delivering the ability to view, scan and sign deficiencies for unstructured content within Epic workflows to enhance efficiency and better inform decision making for improved outcomes
- Advanced intelligent automation functionality within the Intelligent MedRecords Validated solution to automatically classify patient documents and send them to HIM experts using machine learning
Hyland’s commitment to continued innovation and product enhancements ensures organizations have the most updated, secure platform to support their digitization strategies. These updates also continue to push Hyland toward its mission of being the leading open-source, cloud-based content services vendor within the industry.