Ramsey, NJ – March 1, 2018 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.(Konica Minolta) is proud to take part in the industry-leading 2018 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition (March 5-9 in Las Vegas), where more than 45,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world come together for exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge healthcare business solutions and powerful networking.
Helping steer clients through their journey to digitization, Konica Minolta’s Booth #832 will showcase a robust portfolio of solutions in Data Management, Interoperability, Diagnostic Imaging Management and Artificial Intelligence (AI), designed to optimize workflow, enhance security and improve the delivery of care at lower costs.
Kay Du Fernandez, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta shares excitement about Konica Minolta’s presence at HIMSS 2018, explaining that, “Our objective is to assist healthcare organizations transform their information management to produce positive outcomes within the healthcare environments they serve. With rising consumer expectations, regulations and increasing costs, digital transformation is critical for the future of healthcare.”
Konica Minolta is prepared to help healthcare IT professionals navigate through the complex healthcare landscape – with improved workflow, enhanced security and reduced costs -irrespective of where they are on the path to digitalization.
From a global perspective, the company is committed to driving improved health for more people by investing in and innovating around its core technologies and values. As such, Konica Minolta has an exciting line-up of thought leadership, expert speakers and educational sessions being hosted at the booth covering subjects related to artificial intelligence, analytics, telehealth and more.
Please visit Konica Minolta’s HIMSS webpage for details on the following speaking engagements:
Healthcare Innovation: Precision Medicine & Artificial Intelligence
Tuesday, March 6, 1:30-2:00 P.M. and Wednesday, March 7, 1:30-2:00 P.M.
• Joanna Soroka, Ph.D., Workplace Hub team Manager, Konica Minolta Inc.
• Stefan Braunewell, Ph.D., Manager, Digital Healthcare Research & Development, Konica Minolta Laboratory Europe, Germany
• Navin Balakrishnaraja, CPHMIS, Practice Director, Healthcare IT Services, All Covered
Navigating the Compliance, Risk Management & Cybersecurity Landscape
Tuesday, March 6, 4:00-4:30 P.M.
• O'Dell Covington, MSA, Compliance Manager, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
• Joe Cisna, MBA, MHA, National Healthcare Market Manager, Solutions, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.
Enterprise Imaging & Real Time Analytics Dashboards: Driving Efficiency and Maximizing Revenue
Wednesday, March 7, 11:00-11:30 A.M.
• Shelly Middleton, Vice President of HCIT Sales, Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas
End-to-End Value Based Care Solutions: Enabling Fee for Value
Wednesday, March 7, 3:00-3:30 P.M.
• Dr. Gregory Hobbs, MD, MPH, CEO, OpisoftCare USA
• Dr. Kent Locklear, MD, MBA, CMO, Lightbeam Health Solutions
• JP Parmley, Director, Healthcare solutions, Business Innovation Center (BIC), Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
• Vishnu Samlall, National Solutions Architect, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
A Path to Interoperability
Thursday, March 8, 10:00-10:30 A.M.
• Erica Neher, M.S., Senior VP of Healthcare Strategy, Kno2
• Brian Lennstrom, PMP, Senior Product Manager, On-Demand Messaging Group, OpenText, Inc
• Joe Cisna, MBA, MHA, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Telehealth: Conquering the Last Mile in Healthcare
Thursday, March 8, 11:00-11:30 A.M.
• Dave Skibinski, MBA, President/CEO & Co-Founder, SnapMD
Konica Minolta representatives will be available to discuss Managed IT Compliance and Integration Services, Enterprise Content Management, Secure Print, Interoperability Solutions and Services, Telehealth and Value-Based Care Data Solutions, as well as Integrated PACS/RIS & Enterprise Imaging.